Sales Operations Intern - #941466
We are looking for interns in our Sales Operations team. This is a 6-month internship program and this could act as your career launch pad for Sales Ops role in a SaaS company. We would also look at limited full time positions based on the performance.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Market Analysis : Conduct thorough research on the cloud-based SaaS companies, including company size, technographics, funding and their business model.
- Data Collection : Collect and Organize the diverse market data from sources such as Zoominfo, industry events, inbound inquiries, and social media to assist outreach activities.
- Data Cleaning : Maintaining data accuracy by identifying errors, removing duplicates, and updating outdated information to enable effective customer engagement.
- Lead Generation Support : Identify potential leads and target accounts based on research findings to provide SDRs and AEs with valuable information to tailor their outreach and messaging.
- Customer Research : Gathering data on customer preferences, pain points, and needs. Create customer personas to guide sales & marketing strategies
- Reporting and Presentation : Document outreach activities and present the qualitative and quantitative results on a weekly basis with team members and relevant stakeholders
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in fields such as Business, Analytics or related disciplines can be beneficial.
- Proficient in platforms like Google Suite, MS Office.
- Market Research and knowledge of sales intelligence tools.
- Result oriented, ability to get things done and a learning mindset
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, high-demand, global environment
- Knowledge of SQL and Big Query will be an added advantage.