Tech Lead API Payment Domain/Senior Lead Consultant Specialist/ Pune or Bangalore/Wholesale IT : 0000JUYP - #941486
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Lead Consultant Specialist
Work Location: Pune/ Bangalore
In this role, you will:
- Delivery Lead responsible for implementing and delivering Real Time Payments program
- Act as a Technical Delivery Lead for Real Time Payment Platform
- Manages and owns the Front to back delivery of the Real Time Payments Platform
- Understand front to back System Architecture and design deliver the RTP program.
- Creating the POD for delivering key programs and ensuring the delivery timelines are met with quality, within budget and time
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Should have worked in a large-scale integration preferably as Delivery Lead
- Should have excellent technical knowhow on the latest Cloud based / Microservices based solutions across the Payments estate.
- Should have worked on clearing scheme to appreciate the complexity and the handling of Payment workflows.
- Should have good knowledge of building resilient, scalable and secure architecture which are performant, especially with Instant Payments adoption which have stringent SLAs
- Should have participated in key decision making for different solution and shape the solution delivery outcomes that are practical.
- Should have led independent initiatives that either improve a process or define new process that help in over-all Architecture practice.
- Strong knowledge of Payments Sanctions, Payments Accountings, Fees and Billing expected.
- Expected to be aware of File based Payments (disbursements, collections) instruments.
- Should be technically conversant with different integration protocols SFTP, Connect Direct, TCP Sockets, HTTP ReST API.
- Should have good understanding on DB concepts with strong knowledge of atleast one RDMS like Oracle and preferred if candidate has working knowledge of Object Oriented DB (Mongo DB).
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India