Business Development Manager - #941490
SJ Solutions & Infotech - Website & Product Development Company
SJ Solutions & Infotech is a dynamic and innovative website and product development company, offering complete development services and maintenance services to clients worldwide. Our team consists of energetic experts dedicated to staying at the cutting edge of the digital world. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction and quality assurance, we have built a reputation for delivering scalable websites and web apps.
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Business Development Manager to join our team at SJ Solutions & Infotech, a leading Website & Product Development Company. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, nurturing client relationships, and driving company growth. This is a full-time position based in Ludhiana, Punjab, India. The ideal candidate should have 1 to 3 years of experience in business development.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years of experience in business development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Sound knowledge of business principles and practices.
- Good understanding of the IT services and consulting industry.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to penetrate target markets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential clients and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the internal team to develop customized solutions for clients.
- Negotiate and close business deals to achieve sales targets.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and competitor activities.
- Generate and present innovative ideas to improve business growth.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and proposals to prospective clients.
- Monitor and report on sales activities, market trends, and competitor strategies.
- Stay updated with industry developments and best practices.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop marketing campaigns and support lead generation efforts.