Manager, Email Developer - #941500
Data Axle Solutions
Date: 1 week ago
City: Pune, Maharashtra
Contract type: Full time
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop landing pages and forms that also vary in complexity.
- Work within the Companys platform to upload and test campaigns.
- Perform quality assurance and troubleshoot code rendering across multiple desktop and mobile devices using email testing and analytics platforms.
- Be a subject matter expert on industry standards, best practices, and proper coding techniques to achieve correct rendering in all email environments.
- Proactively work with teammates and clients to achieve balance between client expectations and realistic deliverables.
- Identify scenarios where email assets are not adequate or incomplete and communicate the importance of guidelines and process, following up with recommendations when necessary.
- Support other members of the web production team with knowledge share, open communication, shared workload, and good old-fashioned teamwork.
- Able to translate technical explanations to non-technical parties.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, ever-changing environment.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about the email industry and motivated to learn more.
- Experience with Litmus or Email on Acid, advanced Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver skills, and comfortable working on a MacBook.
- Previous work within an enterprise-level ESP is a plus.
- Bachelors degree and/or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to handle given workload quickly and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities in a timely manner while maintaining integrity of work.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Gmail, and Android mail applications.
- Excellent command over communication with the ability to communicate with individuals in an articulate, professional manner.
- Quick learner that can accomplish given tasks with minimal amount of direction.
- Strong sense of self-motivation to accomplish multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and speed.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, meet organizational deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality of work product.