Associate, FP&A - #941504
Date: 1 week ago
City: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Contract type: Full time
The Content Financial Planning & Analysis team is looking for an Associate to focus on Financial Planning & Analysis for India. This role will be a critical and integrated business partner to the global APAC content acquisition team and be responsible for financial planning and analytics for the company s rapidly expanding programming initiatives. This position will reside within the company s Mumbai office.
- Support near-term and long-term P&L and cash flow forecasts for Netflix s content investments and production management activities in India
- Develop insightful presentations that summarize this data and facilitate decision-making for senior Netflix management and stakeholders
- Perform financial scenario analysis to support senior managements strategic decision-making
- Forecast programming flow and analytics to plan for long-term content health
- Work cross-functionally with various teams (Creative, Legal Affairs, Production etc.)
- 6+yrs years of relevant experience. Experience in media/entertainment FP&A preferred
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis and delivering actionable recommendations based on the analysis
- High proficiency in Excel & financial modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience working in a cross functional setup
- Adept in reporting analysis and sharing insights and recommendations to high-level stakeholders
- Sound working knowledge of related accounting policies preferred
- Degree in relevant field with strong academic performance (Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics)
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and effective communicators.
- Prior experience in financial planning & analysis, in management consulting, or Big 4 accounting is preferred. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of superior financial and strategic analysis and developing/delivering actionable recommendations based on this analysis.
- The successful candidate must display initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level business leaders. Candidates will be expected to think and act strategically in order to add value, impact, and offer insights towards our programming initiatives in the region. This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.