Motor Control Engineer - #941508
Date: 1 week ago
City: Pune, Maharashtra
Contract type: Full time
- You will have ownership of control algorithm and calibration of high-speed AC machine drive
- A strong knowledge of Vector Control AC machine drive is essential for this job
- In your role, you will leverage solid knowledge of power electronics, its hardware and system for proper design of control algorithm and HWIO
With us you will work on:
- Motor control algorithm design, calibration validation support
- Documentation creation management: requirements, design choices justification.
- Support to develop and maintain the simulation platform related to the motor control software modules.
- Closely working with embedded software engineer for algorithm implementation testing
- Supporting troubleshooting various test benches for system validation.
- Masters degree in electrical engineering followed by a PhD in electric motor controls
- 5 years+ experience in motor control algorithm development including Sensorless, Space Vector Modulation, Field Oriented controls.
- Simulation tool proficiency (Matlab, LABVIEW )
- Experimental test proficiency (Canape, INCA, Canalyser )
- Also, knowledge and experience to implement simulation model of whole AC machine drive system in time-domain will be appreciated.
- Coding skill in C also will help you because you will work closely with embedded software engineers.
- Good communication and global/multicultural team spirit
We are offering:
- Integrating a high technology, collaborative excited team
- Discovering high paced Automotive product development together with exciting and innovative technologies
- Close contact with major OEM and suppliers
- Pioneering automotive technology with freedom to implement creative solutions
- Career opportunities and dynamic and international work environment