Manager Sales and Distribution - #941511
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Asset Management
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC’s worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfills its purpose of connecting HSBC’s clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the AMIN Sales & Distribution team.
The role is responsible for managing the distributor channel network (viz Banks, National Distributors and IFAs) to ensure high mind share for our products through innovative promotional schemes and deliver aggressive sales budgets.
- Manage key focus distributors across Banks including Wealth and Personal Banking Segment & National Distributors
- Work closely with Group Distribution entities to strengthen the network
- Build new distribution channels and penetration opportunities within the IFA segment.
- Focusing and developing new areas in terms of business expansion, identifying potential counters to increase market share.
- Develop & own Regional level relationships based out in the region.
- Manage key institutional clients in the market
- Demonstrate the right behaviors by doing business the right way and live by HSBC values.
The role at times requires a direct interface with the client. A mature person with the ability to promote & sell and discuss the markets with ease would be an ideal fit.
The successful candidate for this role will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- A good understanding of mutual fund products.
- Strong selling skills & commercial acumen
- Good verbal and written communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- The inclination to work in a client facing, sales role
- Ideally a post graduate with at least 6 - 10 years of experience; AMFI certification is desired
- Candidates who do not meet the experience / educational qualifications but have a passion for mutual fund sales are also welcome to apply
Additional Information :
- Mandatory to successfully complete Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post-course assessment, as required.
Any other additional Information:
- The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
- As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Link to Careers Site: Click HERE
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Global Asset Management (India) Private Ltd