JIPMER Pondicherry Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2024 | Apply Online - #941532
Designation - Senior Project Associate
Number of Job Vacancies - 1
- Doctoral degree in science or master’s degree in life sciences with Four years’ experience in research and development in industrial and academic institutions.
Desirable Qualification and Experience
- Experience in the field of Tuberculosis research.
- Knowledge of regulatory aspects of clinical research.
- Experience in handling research data.
- Up to 40 years
Roles and responsibilities
- Coordination with the study team for the proper functioning of the study.
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices, maintain records, or create reports and assist in the drafting of proposals.
- Develop, implement, and maintain research standard operating procedures.
- Develop reporting procedures and generate reports on study progress.
- Overseeing the study funding
- Submission of study proposals, amendments, annual progress reports and notifications to IRB.
- Recording and documenting training of study staff; maintains all documents and records related to the study.
- Attend conference calls and all other meeting related to the study.
- Duties assigned by PI, and other duties that arise from time to time.
- The selection process should go through the interview.
- Candidates applying for more than one more must submit separate application for each post applied.
- It is mandatory to mention the Name of the post applied and the S.no. in the subject of the email.
- Validity of the selected list is for 1 year from the date of publication of results and renewable accordingly.
- Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institute of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Qualification, experience, other terms, and conditions may be relaxed/ altered at the discretion of the Project Investigator.
More information about this Senior Project Associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Senior Project Associate job
What are the job requirements to apply for this Senior Project Associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Senior Project Associate
What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: M Phil / Ph.D
What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 45760 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Senior Project Associate is a Full Time in Pondicherry.
What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
This Senior Project Associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
How many job vacancies are opening for the Senior Project Associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Senior Project Associate in our Organisation.