Associate Technician Field Ops - #941536
WELCOME TO SITA
SITA is the leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry, we apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Immerse yourself in the dynamic world of technology while embracing our collaborative, and inclusive culture.
Ready to redefine air travel? The journey starts here, with you at SITA.
ABOUT THE ROLE & TEAM:
To assure SITA's competitive strength and business growth through the provision of the highest quality technical field services to SITA customers in airports or at their premises.
Perform all field services activities according to SITA standards by the delivery of first class on-site field maintenance and support activities.
For the technical competencies only a high level knowledge of LAN Protocol Troubleshooting WAN Troubleshooting and LAN Equipment Configuration is necessary and knowledge/experience on specific tools is not required.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide field operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- To ensure the correct functioning and maintenance of all internal and external customer IT equipment and services.
- Perform onsite interventions as a result of a Service Desk request as soon as possible and within the terms of the customer contract and SLAs.
- When required act as the customer SPOC and co-ordinate the scheduling of the onsite intervention with Customer's internal resolver groups and the Service Desk ensuring the highest level of customer services and communications are maintained to resolve the fault and incident within the prescribed SLA.
- Carry out local repairs of faulty equipment and services to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver group.
- Ensure shortest possible repair cycle by initiating the timely return of faulty SITA and Customer equipment according to the customer maintenance contract and SLAs and monitoring closely the replacement of faulty items and spares.
- Manage the replacement of faulty equipment through the use of spares and ensuring the timely replenishment the spare according to prescribed availability and sparing policy.
- Adhere to installation guidelines and industry best practices in order to deliver quality Field Operations.
- Use the appropriate tools and equipment to perform the installation intervention and repairs in accordance with the Field Operations guidelines and instructions where provided.
- Minimum 7 year's experience in onsite support activities and repairs of PCs Printers and LAN WAN equipment.
- Must have dealt directly with external customers delivering to SLAs.- Experience of working at Customer locations.
- BE/BTech/Diploma (Engg – 3 Yrs. education) with 7 Years of experience.
Work Location: Varanasi Airport, this role requires the successful candidate to work on shift. (5 days a week work)
Shift Timings (8hr/day): 6am-2pm/ 2pm- 10pm/ 10pm-6am