Area Business Manager - SBE-Small Business Enterprise-Sales - #941538
Date: 1 week ago
City: Vapi, Gujarat
Contract type: Full time
- To drive a team of Business and/or Portfolio RMs at Area level
- To manage a team who can drive New Client Acquisition and/or manage, maintain and enhance assigned portfolio of existing customers
- To understand client’s business & provide appropriate working capital and business loan solutions across fund/ non-fund based products like Cash Credit, Demand Loan, BG etc. up to limit of Rs. 100 lacs
- Drive team for new acquisition through Branch Banking and/or Customer referrals
- To build relationships with key persons (CFOs/ promoters) in the target segments & build client trust & confidence.
- Focus to continually increase the Book size, SOH and profitability of the Location
- To inculcate in team members understanding of client business models, trade related activities, cash flows etc. and drive identification of opportunities and growing client relationships.
- Grooming and mentoring team members so that they achieve their desired performance levels (RM productivity)
- Resolving/Addressing location level concerns
- Channel Management viz RL, Privy, Wealth etc
- Drive adoption of various digital initiatives at location level
- To ensure right sourcing is being done at the location
- Deepen our market reach through trade meeting, industry associations, local forums etc.
- Enhance X-sell opportunities such as KLI, KGI, CMS etc
- Strengthen and build sustainable trade book with healthy mix of importers and exporters at location level
- To be alert on competitive elements in the target segments (viz. other banks etc.) & Augment the presence and penetration of the Kotak brand in the target market
- Drive high caliber client service from the Team
- Manage TAT for the location within specified levels for all aspects such as client onboarding, processing of customer requests, renewals etc
- Improve efficiency by monitoring & overseeing continuous improvement of processes.
- Benchmark and adopt best practices used in the Industry to further build efficiency at the location
- Constantly share rapport with the operating units to customize and develop solutions
- Mitigate risks and manage them actively
- Ensure hygiene parameters such delinquency, churn, utilization etc are met at location
- Preferably MBA/ CA
- Experience: 7-8 years’ experience in the local market. Background in Credit & Sales Knowledge is required. Prior experience of driving and managing Teams is required.
- Good Leadership, Self-motivation and communication skills for driving Teams
- Relationship Management Skill
- Good influencing skills