NetSuite Developer - #941552
Date: 1 week ago
City: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Contract type: Full time
- We are looking for a NetSuite developer to be part of the Enterprise Business Solution at Qlik. You will support the NetSuite ERP implementation along with its associated sub-systems.
- You will also take on the role of a techno-functional expert in internal IT projects. The role-holder will work alongside a team of NetSuite Developers and Application Specialists and will report to the Development Lead.
- The position involves close co-operation with the Project Release Management teams as well as the business functions of Finance, Sales, Operations, etc within the Qlik organization.
- Furthermore, you have a natural ability for troubleshooting; you work well with complex issues and solve complicated situations.
- When you stumble on a problem you find new ways of tackling it and have an innovative way of thinking which can be put into practice and leads to results.
- Moreover, you organize and prioritize your activities efficiently and set and meet deadlines.
- You have excellent cooperating skills, and you contribute to a good atmosphere within the team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work ing on NetSuite configurations and custom development to deliver optimal solutions to support and continued growth while advising the business on risks around customizations or alterations to the platform .
- Completing technical analysis, design, configuration, scripting, unit testing, and implementation of NetSuite customizations and functionality, as well as maintaining existing components.
- Undertaking analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing NetSuite systems and environments and produce an appropriate system design.
- Contributing to team overall productivity by proposing and taking part in implementing ways of working .
- Providing mentoring and code review to fellow NetSuite developers to ensure the highest standards are met.
- Providing Estimates based on design plans and Delivery of high-quality code following our internal development practices.
Skills and qualifications for this role include :
- bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent, and relevant working experience in the field.
- 4 + years experience in NetSuite development with Strong technical knowledge covering NetSuite as a technology platform including proficiency in NetSuites SuiteScript and SuiteTalk APIs and have experience with other cloud-based technologies.
- Experience of the full software lifecycle and automated testing and continuous integration .
- Comfortable with NetSuite Workflow/Saved .
- Searches/Analytics/Dashboards/ SuiteLets / RESTful APIs and services
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working in a cross -functional team.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (eg using JIRA) .
- Quality focused mindset .
- Experience with data integration and middleware (eg Dell-Boomi) .
- Experience with Git/ BitBucket .
- Experience with relational databases and use of SQL .
- Experience in data migration and process improvements .
- Converted SuiteScript 1.0 to 2.0 .
- Oracle NetSuite Foundation, Administration, or Consultant certification is a bonus
- Coordinating sandbox refresh .
- Experience with C# and .NET development (both front-end and back-end) .
- Expe rience with SalesForce .
The Location for this role is:
- B angalore, India (Hybrid working 2 days in a week in office)
- Office Location: JP Nagar, South Bangalore