Senior Quality Software Engineer - #941582
Date: 1 week ago
City: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Contract type: Full time
- The Senior Software Development Quality Engineer is responsible for Software Quality relative to the software reliability, developing and maintaining processes and procedures, and assuring adherence to the software development lifecycle across Abbott
- The position will be responsible for maintaining a strong collaborative partnership with cross-functional team members that facilitates organizational success by protecting patient/user safety and meeting business needs
- Additionally, the position will be responsible for coordination of activities across impacted groups
- ownership and responsibility for decisions
- The position will also engage team members and provide guidance to various functions, other professionals, and technicians
About the team:
- The Software Quality Engineering team provides a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where engineers work closely with cross functional teams to provide software services to patients and physicians while keeping Quality foremost on our mind
- We collaborate with other engineers in in from the various R &D teams to continue finding new areas that can be improved by bringing a while also conducting testing, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards, and integrating best practices in the Quality Management System
- we're passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients
- We like to learn along the way and depend on everyone s input to help us grow as a team
- bachelors Degree (16 years) in Computer science, software engineering, or a closely related discipline Or masters degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in quality or related field.
- Knowledgeable of FDA, Quality System Regulations (QSR), Medical Device Directive, ISO guidelines and 21 CFR Part 11.
- Project experience in software testing practices, methodologies, and techniques, particularly in testing medical devices or experience leading test engineer team is a plus.
- Must have demonstrated written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, organizational skills, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work effectively with engineers, technical specialists, vendors, and customers to achieve assigned goals; must be capable of coordinating multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively.
- Experience in software testing and verification/validation,
- Experience developing automation frameworks and scripts using Selenium, and/or Appium, UFT, etc
- Programming experience in C/C#/Visual Studio/Java, Scripting Language such as Python, Ruby, Perl
- Experience with software configuration, and issue tracking tools such as GIT, Jira, Subversion, ClearQuest, Doors, Bugzilla.
- Experience as team-member in Agile SDLC projects/programs
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Multitasks, prioritizes, and meets deadlines in timely manner. Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail