Sr. Embedded software engineer - #941599
Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 22,700 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Job Profile / Tasks list
· Understand SW requirements and preparing High Level and Low-level software design specifications.
· Based on the SW design, develop software modules in AUTOSAR or non AUTOSAR architecture.
· Perform detailed impact analysis for defect fixes and change requests.
· Understand the HW schematic, debug the software defects, and provide fixes for the issues.
· Analyze the internal and external defects raised and provide the feedback along with the fixes
Knowledge & desired skills required
· Strong experience in Embedded Software development – including complex device drivers
· Strong Knowledge on working with different software modules like COM, Diag, Mem and OS.
· Experience in Model based and manual software development in accordance with ISO26262
· Working experience in automotive diagnosis protocol UDS, OBD.
· Knowledge on Flash programming.
· Working knowledge of RTOS and micro controllers
· Hands on with COM testing tools : CANalyzer , CANoe , CAPL.
· Strong experience in SW High level designing and Low level designing
· Strong understanding of Design Patterns and UML (Enterprise Architect)
· Good know how of automotive software lifecycle and its quality process
· Good working experience with SCM tools like ClearCase, Git, and tools like JIRA, RTC, etc.
· Experience with Debugger Tools and good debugging skills.
· Good Team Player and Should have strong analytical, and logical skills
· Knowledge of ASPICE quality standard
· Knowledge in any scripting language (Perl, Python, CAPL etc.)