Site Manager - Tada - #941611
About the Role:
- The Site in Charge shall be responsible to generate sales for the site assigned and ensure prompt service execution to maximize customer satisfaction.
The person will report to the Branch Manager / Base Manager as applicable. The incumbent will have to work as part of a multi-functional team and this involves collaboration with the internal team and external stakeholder.
Business Development (Sales)
- Get business as per the KPIs set for the site office.
- Conduct/Monitor Sales Promotion, BTL activities in the assigned territory.
- Identify prospects and convert them into Customers within a specific time period.
- Follow-up with existing customers to ensure maximum renewals.
- Maximize conversion of enquiries into orders.
- Ensure the tasks at Site Office are carried out profitably.
- Mentor trainee CSEs.
- Prepare MPG and ensure it’s updated regularly
- Ensure that the correct information of the customer like, email address, 2 contact numbers & address with landmark are captured
- Sell the visits as per iCABS frequencies so that the Annual Template Calendars can be set for timely service delivery by the service planners
- Share & explain the cost sheet to operations along with details of material to be used. Also share customer expectation with operations before service delivery
- Ensure all the sales are delivered after being visible in iCABS for planning & execution via Service Companion. Timely punching of new sales in SRA so that sufficient lead time should be give to planners to execute the services.Service Scheduling is done in consultation with Service Planners. No commitment to customer on service scheduling
- Supervise scheduling and execution of services on daily basis
- Regularly monitor and document usage of chemicals, equipment and materials.
- Allocate conveyance & OT to technicians and Maintain proper records.
- Follow-up with the Base/Branch for indenting materials.
- Maintain & update registers and statutory reports as per the checklist.
- Maintain the cost of Operations at optimal level.
- All the services are delivered as per static visits & on time delivery is ensured
- SCP devices should be active at all times & should be used for all service delivery ensuring maximum usage i.e, above 95%
Administration & Accounts
- Mentor trainee CSEs. Ensure trained & competent manpower are engaged in business operations
- Ensure compliance to SOPs & SHE guidelines
- Ensure all the collection is deposited to the bank within standard timelines.
- Review daily collection and billing details of customers & share reports with Base Manager.
- Send renewals letters to customers.
- Maintain the attendance records.
- Handle petty cash and maintain imprest cash.
- Maintain/update registers and reports as per the checklist.
Ensure timely compliance of all statutory requirements.
What can you expect from RPCI?
- Our values lie at the core of our mission and vision. We believe that it’s our people who make our company what it is. We believe in:
- Learning & Development
- Open & Transparent
- Performance Orientation