Technical Specialist - Time Keeping - #941615
Date: 1 week ago
City: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Contract type: Full time
- Responsible for daily monitoring of applications and integrations.
- Troubleshooting and prioritize any issues within the timekeeping systems and developing proactive monitoring to prevent system issues.
- Partner with Payroll and HR team in reviewing all major change requests and enhancements
- The position will communicate with internal customers and partner teams in a timely, professional manner and will escalate issues to the support Manager as necessary.
- Demonstrates the ability to question and probe technical experts or third party vendors to determine best possible solution option. Proactively seeks opportunities for efficiency improvements and partners with business to implement improvement in processes and systems.
- Successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Participate in design and code reviews and provide constructive feedback to the team.
Key Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
- Any Graduation
- Minimum 2 years on experience in Human Resource, absence management, or timekeeping systems
Preferred Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Experience in supporting and configuration of Workday preferred.