IT.Support Analyst - #941639
The IT.Support Analyst is an internal customer service and support role responsible for
coordinating and providing support for desktop/ laptop, printer, and telecom systems. This role is
part of a regional support team; and is primarily focused on supporting employees based in
Hyderabad, however you will also be required to provide remote support to employees physically
located in all CITCO Region s .
Main Job Functions/Tasks:
- Deployment and administration of Personal Computers (laptops and desktops) and printing devices.
- Configuration and basis support of Blackberry devices.
- Provide day to day technical and user support for personal computers and printers.
- Basic administration of the telephone system (e.g. Move, Add, Changes to telephone extensions)
- Moving of personal computer equipment to facilitate internal office desk moves.
- Provide the necessary local hands and eyes support for 2nd and 3rd level technical support teams to aid with project execution and Incident, Request and Problem Management.
- Ensures daily, weekly, monthly checks are completed and internal operating procedures are followed.
- Submit Knowledge Base articles and update technical and support documentation.
- Monitor ticketing queues and comply with quality guidelines when managing incidents.
- Work with the IT manager to continuously look for ways to improve the overall efficiency and capability of IT systems and infrastructure, and potentially reduce the total cost of ownership for IT operations.
- Assist the IT manager in planning, reporting and local audits.
- Work shifts and provide out of office (on-call) support from time to time.
- Act as a local liaison between local/regional offices and other IT support teams (Global IT Service Desk, Wintel Admin, etc.) Helping to ensure successful implementation and knowledge transfer/handover of new technologies.
- Bachelors/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2 - 6 years of experience in End User Compute / Desktop Support role
- Proactive, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Good team worker
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work on shift schedules.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Technical Knowledge & Commercial Acumen
- Quality & Risk Control
- Client Service
Drive for Results