Technical Analyst - #941658
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Contract type: Full time
- The Technical Analyst position plays an important role in the provisioning and delivery of services requested by Cloud and On Premise customers and in ensuring smooth conduct of Cloud Operations
- The Technical Consultant II is responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining and upgrading QAD, QAD Divisional and third party/partner products on QAD Cloud environments and delivers services requested by Cloud customers
- With his/her technical skills they must contribute to the achievement of Cloud server uptime metrics and other SLA s defined in the yearly Cloud strategic objectives
- They should be well conversant with all established processes and procedures of the Cloud Service Management System and is expected to be compliant with ISO 20000, ISO 27000 and any other standards that Cloud Operations is certified against
1. Change Management Release and Deployment Management:
- Creating RFC (maintenance window) documents for the installation/upgrade activities in strict compliance with document procedures and work towards securing approval for execution of the RFC tasks.
- Executing the approved RFC s on Cloud customer environments if the requisite certification level has been achieved.
- Work towards building certification levels to perform install/upgrades of QAD/QAD Divisional and partner products.
- Execute environment creation, environment cloning, and server migration/upgrade projects for B C customers.
2. Incident Management Problem Management:
- Working on assigned incidents and resolving them as per defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Handles outage situations fairly independently and prepares RCA documents for the outages.
- Root cause analysis of low APA% instances and medium to high complexity issues that are recurring in nature. Employs DMAIC approach to problem solving
- Documenting in detail, all analysis and correspondences throughout the issue resolution process; provides pro-active status updates to customers.
- Routing (ACD, Live Chat, Web) as per established schedules and consistently follow the support process.
3. Service Requests Management:
- Perform database refreshes and other DBA tasks
- User administration
- Printer Management
- Batch Management
- Other Cloud environment tasks/activities as assigned
- Pre-live customer environment management tasks
- Create performance analysis reports.
- Kbase article creation , report creation work instruction creation/modification
- Participate in Internal Audit. Certification in QAD s product as
- Other duties as assigned
4. Environments Monitoring:
- Production Monitoring
- Non-Production Monitoring
- Special/manual monitoring ,if any
- Education/Licenses: BE/ B Tech/ MCA
- Experience: 2-3 years of QAD and Progress products technical experience which includes experience installing/upgrading the products and performing Progress DBA tasks
- Computer skills: Li