Manager ( Welding ) - #941660
Purpose is to be responsible for reduction of welding defects in fabrication shop of HIP by welding process control and improvement measures
YOU RE GOOD AT: Write the details of the core area of expertise required to possess by the candidate
- Welding Process improvement skill for increased productivity at optimum cost and optimum weld defect rate
- Welding process supervision skill for early detection of problems and subsequent corrective / preventive actions
- Conversant with Welding Procedure Spercification (WPS), Procedure Qualifiation Record (PQR), Welder Perfomance Qualification practices and documentation as per ASME EN standards
- Familiar with best Fabrication practices, welding distortion control in Fabrication shop
- Hands-on experince in NDT for welds and materials by UT, MT PT methods
YOU BRING: Experience Qualifications (Provide information about knowledge required to delve into this role)
- Engineering Graduate / Diploma ( Machanical / Metallurgy) with minimum 12 years of Experince
- ASNT / PCN Level II in UT, MT PT
- Conversant with ASME Sec IX, Sec V, SEX VIII Div1 and other relevant EN, AWS IS fabrication codes Standards
- Familiar with ASMT, EN IS material standards.
PREFERRED: Information about the knowledge required for the job which is not mandatory to possess.
- Internation Welding Engineer / CSWIP / AWS Certification for Welding