Architect/Manager– Cyber Technology Solutions - #941665
Date: 1 week ago
City: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Contract type: Full time
- Independently perform POCs and client demonstrations
- Engage with Imperva and Client point of contacts to support in presales cycle.
- Lead a team to design and implement DAM solution for customers
- Provide end user enablement sessions for the implemented solution
- Define and refine deliverables as part of POCs and Implementations
- Draft proposals and SoWs.
- Effectively derive effort estimates for engagements
- Enable internal technical training sessions on DAM solution
- Act as the point of contact for any kind of technical clarification
- Ideate new solutions and innovation keeping DAM at the center
- Carry out health check assessments of an existing implementation and provide recommendation for optimization
- Support in presales activities of Managed Services engagements
- Hands on experience on Imperva DAM implementation and incident monitoring resolution
- Must be good at identification and implementation of use cases and configuration of policies
- Should have knowledge on MX and Gateway installation , Integration of MX and Gateway.
- Validation and installation of Agent.
- Knowledge on creating Security and Audit policies, modifying policies on MX
- Should have knowledge on reporting, dashboard, MX console
- Good knowledge on DDL, DML, DCL.
- Should have understanding on MSSQL, MYSQL, MongoDB etc.
- Good understanding of security infrastructure, including but limited to Security Operations Centre.
- Security Certification:Any one of CEH/CHFI/GSEC/GMON/ITIL
- Administering Imperva Security Infrastructure
- Database Security and Compliance
- IDSC: Imperva Data Security Certification