Lead, Resource Management - #941673
Data Axle Solutions
Date: 1 week ago
City: Pune, Maharashtra
Contract type: Full time
- Were looking for a Lead, Resource Management to work in partnership with both our Operations and Production Teams to manage team capacity and project allocations
- This role will also be responsible for ongoing analysis and continuous improvement to scheduling and project creation processes
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Production Team to ensure team availability is conducive to business needs.
- Help support team accuracy and client satisfaction through capacity monitoring for the production team.
- Support team cross training through scheduling and resource planning.
- Holiday coverage planning.
- Manage and maintain scheduling best practices including process documentation and training.
- Assist with schedule and tracker management to ensure that all projects are created properly.
- Utilize effective customer service techniques to handle concerns. Work with internal departments to manage issues, assess impact, and develop solutions. Exercise discretion and independent judgment in communicating and resolving issues.
- Proof and quality check projects.
- Maintain accurate and complete files documenting the specific requirements of each client.
- Facilitate management of client enhancement projects. Assist in documenting, scoping, and communicating change orders.
- Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The function is considered essential if the reason the position exists is to perform that function.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience providing resource scheduling and managing teamwork assignments
- Project Management software and time tracking tools experience. Hive experience a plus
- Must work well under pressure and be sensitive to deadlines and attentive to detail.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company in an articulate, professional manner. Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to build productive relationships with internal departments and meet goals.
- Detail oriented and able to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong attention to Detail/Process with strategic thinking and planning skills
- Strong Leadership qualities and a good sense of judgment
- Ability to prioritize, organize and summarize data from multiple sources
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills