Senior Statistical Data Scientist - #941686
Date: 1 week ago
City: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Contract type: Full time
- Accountable for the quality and timely deliveryof datasets and displays required for their clinical study reports as well as other asset level deliverables they may be programming
- Ensures appropriate documentation and QC across the lifespan of the study for all of their programming deliverables
- Exhibits routine and occasionally complex problem solving skills, seeking direction when appropriate.
- Works with statisticians and programming leads to ensure clear specifications for their programmed deliverables are in place.
- Will be knowledgeable in core safety standards as well as TA standards pertinent to their project, may aid in development of standards necessary for their study
- May contribute to department level initiatives.
- At least 5+ years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, or Regulatory Agency