Executive Human Resources - #941698
Date: 1 week ago
City: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Contract type: Full time
- Manage onboarding and off-boarding checklists
- Curate and maintain new hire training materials for orientation
- Regularly notify the team of global holidays and extend wishes for birthdays and anniversaries through Slack
- Initiate exit formalities and coordinate the issuance of relieving and experience letters
- Manage employee verification, and process letters and ID card issuance through existing internal ticketing system.
- Maintain various communication channels and fire-fight ad-hoc employee queries/requests.
- Host regular fun activities for team members to build strong engagement across different teams
- Coordinate with Eng leaders on monthly Engineering All Hands meeting
- Manage and maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date employee data in compliance with Indian legal and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the employee database, ensuring meticulous record-keeping and reporting structure maintenance.
- Maintain a comprehensive vendor sheet as a directory, including contact details for various vendors
- Maintain high-quality data integrity in all data sources, i.e. - spreadsheets, documents
What You Will Bring:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the HR domain
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous approach to data management
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Proficient in working on MS-office and G-suite
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in using HRIS(Experience in Rippling and GreytHR will be a bonus) and other relevant software.