Senior Accounting Technician - #941712
Primarily Responsible for Vendor Invoice Processing, Reconciliation, Reporting. Support the Global Services Management and the ops lead in implementing strategic plans and objectives for the function that will enable the overall business plan to be achieved.
- Invoice Processing in ERP system as per agreed SLA
- Deduct appropriate withholding taxes.
- Ensure that in the vendor invoice each line-item unit rate matches with Purchase Order.
- Any discrepancy/unmatched rate should be brought to the notice of the respective accounts Payable team of business unit.
- Maintain a track of unvouchered invoices and ensure the same should be vouchered once it s rectified.
- Perform vendor reconciliations.
- Identification of issues and exception related to processing an invoice and determine the next steps in the workflow process for problem resolution.
- Communicate regularly with the coordinators to build relationships and deal with issues.
- Effectively and professionally interacts with a variety of people (both internal and external) at multiple levels of the organization by demonstrating strong initiative and ownership to ensure results.
- In conducting activities, brings forward ideas about ways to do things better; anticipates potential problems needs, etc. and takes appropriate action.
- Document and update department procedures
- Performs team back up support and additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor s degree in accounting / finance
- 4 - 6 years of experience in AP Process
- Experience in BPO/Shared Service or MNC Preferable
- Experience in ERP, MS Excel
- Effective communication skills
- Computer skills - MS Office (Word, excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Flexible to work in shifts as required.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude to change and adaptable to meet new challenges.
- Self-motivated - able to work with minimum supervision.
- Accuracy and quality of transaction processing
- Adherence to timelines
- Internal customer satisfaction