SDET - #941723
APPLIED AND INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Contract type: Full time
- Develops code for software product development and testing. Involved in every step of software development- Design, development, testing.
- Highly skilled in programming with both testing and development.
- Test automation tools development embracing latest and greatest tools and techniques on this area.
- Programming skills to generate test data.
- Active participation in developing high performance software. Skills in performance testing, develop ideas in performance tuning of software.
- Adaptive to full technology stack on fast paced on job learning
- Comfortable with Agile development and rapid prototyping
- Interfaces with internal customers for requirements analysis.
- Troubleshoots software problems of limited difficulty.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience level - 7 - 12 years.
- Strong development skills in any programming language. Python, C#
- Strong test automation skills using proven tools like Selinium, home grown scripts, test utilities
- Knowledge in multithreading, Inter Process Communication techniques like WCF, gRPC, REST
- Production debugging is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Shows agility and flexibility in taking assignments.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus