Automation Specialist - #941732
Date: 1 week ago
City: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Contract type: Full time
- Will be responsible to focus on understanding and applying existing, new, and NextGen technologies to transform the business processes
- The focus will be to help the organization plan, design, innovate, orchestrate, facilitate, navigate, strategize, and operationalize intelligent automation solutions
- This primary function is to understand the current business processes and drive an optimal future state architecture and strategy including the development of a roadmap and drive the delivery
- Digital Vision - Define and communicate the CoE s digital vision and goals in alignment with the companys business objectives. Lead the development of a roadmap for implementing intelligent automation across various functions and processes. Lead and develop to-be architecture/landscape and roadmap to standardize, simplify, and harmonize.
- Automation Strategy and Implementation -Drive the identification, assessment, and prioritization of automation opportunities and develop a comprehensive automation strategy that leverages cutting-edge technologies such as RPA, NLP, BPM , AI, ML, and cognitive automation. Perform competitive automation tools assessment and take best contextual decisions on automation tools existing solutions and leading market tools
- Guide, influence, and work with Sr Digital ELT to shape and prioritize the demand for digital by partnering with appropriate resources to facilitate conceptual ideas, business cases, and value plans; ensuring value optimization and communication; enabling continuous improvement in all areas / regions and factories within the BU represented.
- Leadership and Team Management - Build and lead a high-performing, cross-functional CoE team comprised of automation experts, engineers, and business analysts. Provide mentorship, guidance, and foster a culture of innovation and collaboration
- Collaborate closely with executives, department heads, and business units to understand their automation needs and objectives. Champion the benefits of intelligent automation and advocate for its integration into business processes
- Lead and develop the framework and playbooks to ensure the right information/insights available at right time at right place to right capability which can drive right decisions by business.
- Lead in coordination with the subject matter experts, application owners and process owners, the development of detailed processes and journeys for the future state in the areas that are going to be impacted by the integration strategy
- Governance and Compliance - Establish governance frameworks, standards, and best practices for automation initiatives. Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and security protocols
- Performance Tracking and Reporting- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and impact of automation projects. Regularly report progress to senior leadership
- Lead the identification and prioritization of capabilities resulting from the process work. Ensures the connection between the capabilities and the enterprise value streams
- Work closely with application solution architects to maintain and ensure best practice paradigms and provide impact assessments and solution recommendations as appropriate
- Provide strong business judgment consultancy for other COEs and internal customers to effectively deliver Digital capabilities and services.
- Establishes the mechanism by which automation is funded, executed and governed within the organization.
Basic Qualifications Experience:
- Process mapping experience
- Data Flow Design experience
- Business analysis design thinking
- Automation design
- Process re-engineering skills (Lean, sixsigma) is a plus
- IPA (UI path, automation anywhere, blueprism)
- Workflow (Servicenow, MS Power apps, Pega, other low code/no code tools)
- BI (PowerBI/Tableau/Qlick)
- AI/ML integration (AWS,Azure,)into business operation etc
- Projects/products implementation methodologies/processes (agile etc)
- AI algorithms, research related roadmap
- Technologies related roadmap
- Communication with customers / partners / media / internal
- Partner with other COEs / Vendors to deliver projects, initiatives, and IT service improvements for the BUs.
- Track operational performance and work with other COEs and Shared Service Leaders to identify requirements for business and functional improvements
- Address customer issues/concerns in accurate and timely manner
- Maintain security and confidentiality of confidential BU information.
- We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees, and enhancing our programs when necessary.
- Have peace of mind and body with our health insurance
- Make yourself a priority with flexible schedules and leave Policy
- Drive forward your career through professional development opportunities Achieve your personal goals with our Employee Assistance Program