Data Engineer (SQL,SSIS,SSAS(Tabular), ADF) - #941741
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies, and people around the world.
You will join our Data & Analytics department
As our new experienced Senior BI Developer, you will be part of a Global team, which is responsible for developing global data driven analytical solutions by both using classic and advanced disciplines supporting Ramboll’s business units globally. With an increased strategic focus on the area in Ramboll, we are currently expanding. The purpose of our department is among others to support the business with excellent data driven solutions. Make sure all solutions in production runs smoothly, train users in the new solutions, handle change request and support incidents etc.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Understand user requirements
- Present your BI solutions to users, stakeholders, and the BI Team
- Monitor, improve and constantly optimize existing structures, data flows and processes
- Take part in the daily task in our data warehouse and BI solutions
- Plan and manage your own BI projects from A to Z
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g., dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Teach users how to create value in Power BI with Ramboll data
- Create good customer experiences
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Several years of experience with Data Analytics
- Hold a relevant educational degree
- Have expert knowledge in SQL, SQL Server Integration Services and Power BI.
- Strong knowledge in Data Visualization, Data Modelling, Query Performance Tuning.
- Strong knowledge on writing Stored Procedure, Complex queries, and DAX
- Have hands on in Tools like: Power BI, SSMS, Visual Studio
- Have Knowledge on SQL Server Analysis Server, Power Query
- Good to have knowledge on TFS /GIT
- Fluent in English – written and orally
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include self-driven and analytical in your work approach thriving with transformation and building new BI solutions by challenging status quo. In addition, you are also highly structured and well organized enabling you to maintain the full overview.
Welcome to our Support Organization
In Ramboll’s Support Organization we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organization to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is the leading engineering, design and consultancy company in Denmark and has more than 3,500 experts working across 13 offices applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.