Selenium Automation Testing - Team Lead - #941779
Legato Health Technologies Llp
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Contract type: Full time
Team Lead - With experience in Selenium Automation Testing and people management skills.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day direction for the Provider Experience Data Operations area.
- Primary duties may include but are not limited to: Manages the operations of demographic data and network affiliations for the system capabilities and the lines of business within that area.
- Oversees day-to-day operations of the proactive maintenance of provider groupings and affiliations for all Commercial, Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid Plans.
- Manages database requirements for new network/products for the designated system capabilities and lines of business.
- Provide details of the existing system design and rules to the Business based on their request.
- Manages and prioritizes day-to-day tasks and activities for systems and human resources to optimize business levers (Self Service and Automation, Data Quality, etc.) for the Provider Experience demographic area.
- Should be flexible to support additional tasks of Release Management, Defect prevention activities, Bug reporting etc.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Knowledge of Agile process preferred.
- Anthem or US healthcare knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor s or master s degree
- Overall 10-12+ Years of experience and 5 years of management experience in an operations environment handling at least 20+ direct reporters; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Excellent Analytical skills and problem-solving skills and highly proficient in Data management along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Should have been a member or have led a performance improvement project through Six sigma/lean/kaizen approach.
- Should demonstrate capability and deep understanding of operating parameters / SLA to keep hygiene and engagement intact.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Project and People Management skills
- Strong Manual and Automation testing skills with Selenium and Java, SQL knowledge
- Good comprehending & articulation skills - English Language
- Strong QA concepts
- Effective Organizational, time-Management and decision-making skills Expert analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to oversee defects and result validation.
- Good logical thinking ability
- Good communication - Both written and spoken English - Ability to understand and articulate.
Good to Have:
- Performance Engineering