Design Integration Senior Analyst - #941783
BP INCORPORATE INTERNATIONAL.
Date: 1 week ago
City: Pune, Maharashtra
Contract type: Full time
- Responsible for supporting HR Services delivery which may include providing payroll services, supporting internal HR and cross HR Delivery Centre operational and service management reporting, resolving complex queries or provide guidance on the organisational data change process and to process organisational data change requests and mass data uploads
- We re equipping our new GBS centre with innovative minds who are excited to lead the transformation of processes with a digital-first approach
- Is thinking big - and delivering successful outcomes - in the space of digital solutions and customer experiences your forteAre you adept at inspiring a team and improving its performanceDo you have a passion for encouraging a culture of curiosity, creativity and collaborationHere s where you will have every opportunity to challenge conventions and break new ground
- Let s hear from you
- At bp, we re reimagining energy for people and our planet
- We have a bold ambition: be a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and help the world get to net zero
- Creating a more efficient business that makes the best use of its resources is a critical part of getting there
- And that s what our new global business services (GBS) centre in Pune, India is here to do - put digital at the heart of our business and accelerate the transformation of bp s business processes across the globe
- Driven by the bp values and comprising capabilities in data, procurement, finance and customer service, the GBS centre will drive cutting-edge digital solutions and agile ways of working
- Learning Services (LS) is part of People Culture (PC), sitting within Service Solutions reporting into the Regional Service Owner (RSO), who supported by the Global Experience Owner (GEO) and Global Solutions Owner (GSO) aim to provide a positive colleague experience
- Working together with our global learning teams, Learning Services is responsible for learning implementation, the silent end-to-end delivery of training internally and providing support and record maintenance for external training
- Day to day activity is led through our systems; Salesforce and Cornerstone on Demand (CSoD)
- As part of the Design Integration team, the Design Integration Senior Analyst s primary accountability is to implement learning using CSoD, technical trouble shooting, data analysis and working with Design Implementation Specialist on various projects
- As a result, the role plays a key part in ensuring bp s workforce is compliant and fit to work on our assets and within our businesses
- This role reports directly to the Design Integration Lead
- Ensure the smooth well handled transition of new learning offers, sharing SME advice and best practice regarding system functionality, configurations and the Operating Model.
- Deliver a consistently high standard to all your internal /or external customer groups.
- Accurate configuration of new offers and change management against existing offers across internal systems, including bp s Learning
- Management System (Cornerstone) and workflow tool (Salesforce).
Sound organisational change and customer engagement ensuring that bp s core data and delivery standards are applied; raising risks and issues as required.
- Build collegiate and balanced relationships with content owners whose expectations are aligned with learning s service levels and data delivery standards.
- Ensure that the highest standards of data information management are consistently maintained in support of your work.
- Process all training assignments requested via Salesforce workflow tool into My Talent Learning using appropriate training matrices and adhering to the operating model and delivery standards.
- Provision the e-learning publication service, ensuring thorough testing and validation checks are in place.
- Point of contact for complex learner queries through cases, thoroughly investigate often time sensitive queries, whilst running the learner s expectations.
- Work with procurement to onboard training vendors.
- Support and drive PC Services + Solutions initiatives, being in tune with PC communications and by partnering and collaborating with our GSO (Global Solutions Organisation) via various project work streams and networking channels.
Qualifications, Competencies Approach
Essential Education Experience
- Undergraduate (bachelor) degree level qualification, or 3 years experience in equivalent.
- Experience of the learning life-cycle .