Principal Solution Architect - SAP, Pre-sales - #941785
The Presales Organization is a key interface to our customers and prospects, working closely with the sales team and business partners to support the overall sales effort. Presales are instrumental in proving the technical and business value of our solutions, to drive revenue. The teams work mainly geographically, sometimes having an additional industry focus.
The Principal Solutions Architect Role
Sounds interesting so farWell, if you re looking for a role with diverse responsibilities that never gets boring, if you enjoy working with and in front of our largest customers or partners in the India region being supported by a highly professional, yet dynamic Presales team in an agile, flexible work environment, if collaborating closely with our Sales, Marketing, RD, Product, Consulting and Customer Success teams while staying on top of Qlik s own latest product developments as well as those of our competitors in the Data Analytics market would keep you motivated every day, then this position might be right for you
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Demonstrate ownership of the technical relationships and technical sales cycle
- Technically qualify and help close sales opportunities with Qliks next generation data analytics and data integration platform.
- Perform presales activities with the goal of driving regional revenue.
- Deliver exceptional solution presentations to customer s key stakeholders.
- Create and present custom demonstrations as they apply to customer/prospect issues and needs.
- Position the proposed solution to the prospect s technical, end users, operations, and senior management staff.
- Ensure successful execution of Proof-of-Concepts to Prove Value to prospective customers.
- Support regional business development activities.
Skills and qualifications for this role include:
- At least 10 years of experience in a presale s and/or consulting capacity
- H ands-on experience with the SAP ERP/BW system is required.
- Experience with S/4 Hana and SAP BW/4HANA is necessary.
- End-to-end SAP BI project experience required in a big and complex landscape context employing regularly updated BW on HANA technology.
- Hana Scripting is required.
- SAP Basis administration work experience is a plus.
- ABAP programming experience is a plus.
- Experience on Qlik Data Integration SAP product Endpoints is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of any of the below areas is a big plus - Data Integration (ETL), Data Quality (DQ), Data Governance, iPaaS (APIs, micro services, Application Integration) and /or Big Data
- Good to have working knowledge in Talend ETL tools
- Excellent communication skills to the business as well as technical audience
- Highly driven with strong interpersonal skills
- Track record of developing relationships at technical, commercial, and executive levels throughout large enterprises
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple complex opportunities.
- Good experience in BI analytics
- Familiarity with cloud solutions like SaaS, PaaS and iPaaS
- Good web development background (SQL, RDBMS, Java, HTML5, NET) is a plus.
- Good understanding of Machine Learning tools and its usage such as Python/R
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 25 - 50%
- Ability to travel internationally , if required