Sr. Analyst - #941788
- Conduct detailed data analysis on data used across business units to evaluate business processes and
improve on/create new feature
- Respond to data and product related inquiries in real-time to support business and technical teams
- Perform various data analytics in SQL, MS Excel, Python using statistical models or industry accepted tools
- Provide relational database data warehousing expertise to construct and execute SQL queries to be
used in data analysis activities
- Provide expertise and translate the business needs to design; and develop tools, techniques, and metrics,
and dashboards for insights and data visualization
- Responsible for establishing data science models and insights for business growth
If this is way of life for you currently or in past life then, you can read on...
What should you expect as an employee of Cimpress
- Truly global and open culture
- Collaborative workplace with bunch of brilliant minds as your colleagues, peers and coworkers
- Sponsorship for entrepreneurial mindset and high ownership
- Flexible work timings to help interact and align with global stakeholders
- Mentorship from some of the best engineering minds across the globe
- Tremendous opportunities for learning new technologies
- Encouragement for innovation and creativity
- Competitive healthcare benefits and many more.
We are looking for a qualified Data Analyst to join our IT team.
A Data Analyst would be responsible for working closely with the Business Teams and helping them in making data driven decisions.
This will require cross-communication between the Business Team, Platform Team Data Engineering Team.
Resolving the business problem at hand.
This position would also be responsible for sharing insights and learnings basis the data exploration/ mining and convert these into date driven action points
What are you expected to do
- Getting business requirements from the respective Business Teams, identifying the underlying business
case and building a generalized solution
- Extracting Exploring the data from database and other data sources that may exist
- Cleaning the data for any issues/ missing values
- Converting the cleaned data into actionable insights and sharing the same with relevant stakeholders
- Automation of data problems/ solutions that occur recursively
- Flagging data sanity issues to Data Engineering
- Ensure on time quality deliverables
- Apply Quantitative and Statistical methods for data analytics
- Familiarity with API's/microservices (REST)
- Statistics experience is a plus!
What will make your candidature great
- 4-7 years of experience as a data analyst
- Strong Communication skills to get the business requirements and give out the final insights
- Proficient in SQL, Data warehousing, BI modeling ability to handle complex/ inner queries
- Hands-on with Python, Microsoft Excel (basic data cleaning, pivoting and data exploration)
- Must have worked on Data Visualization Tool (Looker)
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the Web/ Marketing Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google
AdWords Facebook AdWords etc.
- ETL skills for data extraction and modeling using DBT/SSIS/Talend/others
- Experience in eCommerce and Marketing data analytics
- Experience handling large volume data as well as both structured/unstructured data of various quality
Job Segment: Data Analyst, Data Warehouse, Database, SQL, Artist, Data, Technology, Creative