Software Engineering Specialist - #941793
BT e-Serv (India) Pvt. Ltd.
You will be part of a dynamic team, working on cutting edge technologies and be able to make a change
- What you do will be directly visible and you will be in a protected environment with accountability yet ability to experiment
- Individual contributor role who executes complex technical decisions, technology choices and architecture for a wide range of high-performance products, capabilities, and platforms, effectively balancing short-term impact with long-term transformation
Understanding the business use cases and technical requirements and be able to convert them into technical design which elegantly meets the requirements.
Identifying different solutions and being able to narrow down the best option that meets the client s requirements.
Defining guidelines and benchmarks for NFR considerations during project implementation
Writing and reviewing design document explaining overall architecture, framework, and high-level design of the application for the developers
Reviewing architecture and design on various aspects like extensibility, scalability, security, design patterns, user experience, NFRs, etc., and ensure that all relevant best practices are followed.
Developing and designing the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements; and defining technologies, patterns, and frameworks to materialize it.
Resolving issues that are raised during code/review, through exhaustive systematic analysis of the root cause, and being able to justify the decision taken.
Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements.
- Technology design - You partner with the business to understand and analyze user requirements and inform the architecture design for software, systems and networks
- Technology excellence - You build and apply insight about emerging technology to develop and deliver new digital solutions
- You break complex information down into understandable language
- Systems thinking - You provide technical expertise to evaluate the impacts and links between structure, people, process, and technology
- You think through the whole systems context, new perspectives, and insight before taking on projects
- Be agile - You identify opportunities to use collaborative approaches and continuous improvement
- You contribute to projects as a subject matter expert or content owner
- Experience in Salesforce FSL concepts and has experience knowledge of multichannel architecture, data modeling, data exchange and integrations.
- Experience in Field Service consulting, integration with Service Cloud, task management, workflow management, pricing, and quote process.
- Designing, implementing, and deploying FSL solutions to a wide variety of clients.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce.com capabilities (both functional and technical) and integration capabilities.
- Configure and develop best-in-class FSL proof of concepts, working demos and solution accelerators.
- Must have Hands on Customization APEX Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class etc.
- Firm understanding of Salesforce.com best practices.
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant