Electrical Engineer - #941794
Cannon Design International
Date: 1 week ago
City: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Contract type: Full time
The successful candidate will be responsible for electrical design projects and be an integral part of design teams within CannonDesign.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Independently prepare basic construction drawings and specifications of electrical engineering systems for building construction.
- Under limited supervision, design lighting, power distribution etc for healthcare, education/higher education, and commercial clients.
- Analyze engineering documents and layout systems in regard to components and parts. Research and respond to design issues.
- Preparation of documents and reports from concept design through advanced technical design documentation.
- Participate in value engineering sessions with Architectural/Engineering team.
- Apply knowledge of electrical code for the application of building power distribution design and circuiting.
- Recommend improvements with reference standards and processes to improve quality, coordination, and to streamline production efforts.
- Assists in the review and markup of shop drawings and submittals.
- Assists in gathering information to respond to RFI s and review of change orders in the preparation of construction documents.
- May perform other related tasks as needed.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum Bachelor of Engineering (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2years of international projects/ US projects experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential as well as the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Experience with Revit required.
- Knowledge of AGI (lighting) desirable, SKM (electrical fault, load flow, coordination, and arc flash),
- Travel may be required.