SB-1139 Python Lead Developer - #941796
The Senior Software Engineer role is responsible for ensuring continuous innovation and developing high-quality software aligned with user needs and business goals. This role will work as an integral part of creative and motivated teams to ensure high-quality benchmarks are met for deliveries of innovative products for local and international markets. Working closely with other stakeholders requires the ability to design, develop, and implement creative solutions with Modern architecture and design patterns.
Thinking outside the box with the capability to learn upcoming technologies in the integration space, the role requires contributing proactively to business-aligned digital initiatives. A detailed understanding of modern SDLC frameworks is required, as is the ability to work in an Agile environment.
• Lead projects in your respective squad, guide and mentor the team as required.
• Provide thought leadership in the architecture and design of Digital products.
• Provide technical leadership, mentoring, and coaching of developers.
• Contribute to the implementation and delivery of Digital products.
• Promote and experiment with new technologies that will help improve the quality and delivery of Digital Products.
• Perform software engineering tasks to ensure the highest levels of product quality are met.
• Analyse system and production defects, including troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
• Learn from industry specialists and apply best practices to match our customer needs further.
• Keep up to date with technical trends, tools, and methodologies, and research as required.
Experience and Skills
• 7+ years of relevant hands on experience in python and related framework.
• Solid experience with Java Script
• Experience working in Agile process and result-oriented culture;
• Strong experience with Data structure and algorithms
• Demonstrable robust Architecture, design, development, and collaboration skills gained in developing software product solutions;
• Hands-on experience with developing and implementing integrations;
• Experience with developing enterprise-grade complex software applications.
• Python frameworks Django/Flask/Fast API
. Front technologies : React / Angular / Vue - Good to have
• HTML5, CSS, Java script;
• Normalized SQL database design, strong experience in MySQL
• Knowledge of building and consuming REST API
• Comfortable with cloud computing service (AWS/Azure or GCP preferred)
Bonus Technical Skills
• · Some knowledge or experience in Kubernetes is a bonus
• · Experience with Microservices architecture
Innovation begins with like-minded people aiming to transform the world together. At Softobiz, we invite you to become a part of an organization that has been helping clients transform their business by fusing insights, creativity, and technology. With a team of 150+ technology enthusiasts, we have been trusted by leading enterprises around the globe for over 12+ years.
At Softobiz, we foster a culture of equality, learning, collaboration, and creative freedom, empowering our employees to grow and excel in their careers. Our technical craftsmen are pioneers in the latest technologies like AI, machine learning, and product development.
Why Should You Join Softobiz?
- Work with technical craftsmen who are pioneers in the latest technologies.
- Access training sessions and skill-enhancement courses for personal and professional growth.
- Be rewarded for exceptional performance and celebrate success through engaging parties.
- Experience a culture that embraces diversity and creates an inclusive environment for all employees.
Softobiz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination based on race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or marital status.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.softobiz.com,
on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for more updates