Senior Officer - #941797
We are currently looking for an HR Automation Analyst, who specializes in optimizing business processes through the use of automation technologies. Their primary role is to identify areas within an organization where automation can improve efficiency, reduce manual effort, and enhance overall productivity.What you will do
- Process Analysis: Evaluate existing business processes to identify areas for improvement and automation opportunities.
- Requirement Gathering: Work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs and gather requirements for automation projects.
- Automation Design: Design and develop automation solutions, considering the most suitable technologies and tools for the specific requirements.
- Testing and Quality Assurance: Conduct thorough testing of automation solutions to ensure they meet quality standards and are free of errors.
- Implementation: Oversee the deployment and implementation of automation solutions, coordinating with relevant teams and departments.
- Monitoring and Maintenance: Monitor the performance of automated processes and provide ongoing support and maintenance as needed.
- Documentation: Create comprehensive documentation for automation processes, including design specifications, test plans, and user manuals.
- Training: Provide training to end-users and other stakeholders on how to use and interact with automated processes.
- Technical Proficiency: Strong understanding of automation tools and technologies, such as SQL, VBA, PowerApps, Power Automate, SharePoint, SuccessFactors Reporting, workflow automation, and scripting languages.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze complex business processes and identify areas for improvement and automation.
- Communication Skills: Effective communication skills to collaborate with different teams and convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Problem-Solving: Aptitude for problem-solving and troubleshooting issues related to automation processes.
- Project Management: Ability to manage automation projects from initiation to completion, ensuring they align with organizational goals and timelines.
- Team Collaboration: Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and departments.
- A bachelor s or master s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.