Content & Email Marketing Coordinator - #941818
The role will work with the IELTS Regional Marketing Manager, Australasia and Japan, collaborating with internal teams, external writers and stakeholders to shape and deliver comprehensive content and email marketing activities.
- Coordinate SEO web content marketing with key success metrics being the growth of organic traffic, conversions and content and technical deliverables.
- Strong collaboration with external writers /internal teams/ stakeholders to understand organic opportunity through analysis and execute a plan to efficiently increase organic search prospect traffic growth.
- Support the prioritisation, development and implementation of new content content changes as per the SEO Strategy, including publishing optimising content.
- Support digital marketing strategy covering SEO, content marketing to drive customer growth revenue.
- Continually improve technical SEO, and on-page website SEO optimization to drive organic traffic and conversions.
- Measure and report on the performance of the website and organic bookings.
- Ensure delivery of engaging and effective communications via digital channels, with a focus on email.
- Working across teams, implement effective email marketing to meet and exceed defined and agreed targets in terms of test taker engagement and booking measures.
- Brief and coordinate work to internal Marketo teams for any new use case for the region. Work with the Marketo team for landing page and form development for the region.
- Set up and monitor emails: advise on copy, segment audiences, create custom url parameters and gather data.
- Generate ideas and action them for new test taker journeys, within the strategic framework set by the Regional Marketing Mgr.
- Manage the email calendar to optimise the test taker experience and provide detailed reporting on results back to stakeholders.
- Ensure key test taker information is tracked correctly and manage lists for targeted email campaigns (ensuring the audiences and the hierarchy of automated journeys are correct).
- Work on optimisation and UX improvements (landing pages, A/B testing, calls to action, targeting, conversion optimisation, etc).
- Measure and report on the performance of all email marketing campaigns and email bookings.
- Apply the appearance, tone and voice of the IELTS brand within the Australasia region in support of the objectives of the marketing plan while remaining compliant with global brand guidelines.
- Develop productive, positive relationships with key internal team members from different business units. Good relationships within IDP are a core cultural value.
- Develop productive, positive relationships with external suppliers who support the delivery of initiatives.
- Deliver and receive feedback constructively and positively.
- Adhere to legislation and IDP Education quality and compliance requirements in the management of marketing activity.
- Undertake any other lawful duties as reasonably directed by management .
- IELTS Regional Marketing Manager
- Regional Marketing Teams
- Central Marketing Teams
- Global Marketing Automation Teams
- External content writers
- Third Party Vendors and Agencies
- Bachelor s/Master s degree or equivalent
- At least two (2) years experience in a similar or related role overseeing major web appeal campaigns and/or email direct marketing programs.
- At least two (2) years experience in demonstrating excellent storytelling, copywriting, and
- copyediting abilities.
- Experience with broader digital marketing skills: UX, SEM, SEO, programmatic.
- Experience in customer experience and user experience thinking.
- Experience in audience segmentation and implementation.
- Strong time management, prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills, in particular building constructive and long-term relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Operational experience of email marketing platforms and email design best practice with ability to implement complex email campaigns and nurture journeys.
- Landing page optimisation (we use Marketo and Contentful) and UX.
- Segmented journeys and complicated data processes.
- Social media management, copywriting, basic asset production, tools inc Sprinklr analytics and reporting
- Strong CRM, data and analytics skills (we use Marketo, GA4, Google Tag Manager, and Data Studio) including UTM code construction and tracking.
- Knowledge and/or experience using Marketo an advantage.
- Microsoft Excel: formulas, filters, sorting, etc
- High levels of motivation, personal drive and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends
- Knowledge of email marketing best practice
- Knowledge of content production, and community engagement
- Multivariate testing approaches, test plans and assessment
- Knowledge of ADMA policies and guidelines desirable.