Manager - Stores - #941841
Date: 1 week ago
City: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Contract type: Full time
- The purpose of the role is to ensure the effective functioning of the Store to support material/parts requirements for timely assembly and quality delivery of machines.
Work You ll Do:
- Responsible for overall receipt, storage, and issue of materials to assembly line and dispatch of materials to job work vendors.
- Interdepartmental coordination and proper storage planning to avoid spillage.
- Ensure proper inventory control and take steps to reduce inventory.
- Person must have experience to handle approx. 20000 SKU and familiar with work on open store concept.
- Required knowledge of cycle count, periodical physical audit as per company policy.
- Ensure proper stacking/binning of the inward material and proper updating of the records.
- Responsible for zero wastage and spillage and scrap yard management
- Keep track of the inward material and accordingly plan for in-transit good storage.
- Responsible for supervision of entire storage activities as well as contractual staff
- Incorporate process improvements on store management.
- Data preparation, MIS, and data entry into the ERP system.
- Scrape yard Management
BE in Mechanical, Electrical, PGDM in Materials Management with total experience of 10 - 12 years in Manufacturing industries