Digital Marketing Manager - #941844
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will help us lead our digital marketing initiatives, to join our communications team. You will strategise, develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across various channels. You will be responsible for driving online brand awareness, lead generation, and customer engagement. You will be overall responsible for our digital marketing strategy and for maximizing our revenues through digital channels / sources.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy aligned with overall business objectives and goals.
- Growing qualified leads for business by following buyer journeys and identifying areas of engagement and most effective channels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure integration of digital campaigns with other marketing efforts.
- Helping the communication team in all lead nurturing activities, including e-mail.
- Plan and manage paid advertising campaigns (SEM) to drive targeted traffic and leads.
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics to optimize content and campaigns.
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns to nurture leads and maintain communication with existing clients.
- Continuously explore and adopt new trends in all digital channels, including website, social media and digital marketing.
- Leverage full value from marketing automation processes and tools.
- Utilize analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns.
- Provide regular reports on key performance indicators and recommend adjustments to optimize results.
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new opportunities and improve campaign performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, content, and web development, to produce engaging content and optimize user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging digital marketing trends and technologies
- Manage content calendars and ensure timely delivery of content across platforms.
To succeed, you will need
- Comfortable with analysing data and data-driven reporting.
- Digital analytical skills will be an added advantage.
- Clear communicator.
- Experience in handling digital marketing initiatives especially in a business-to-business context. Knowledge of CRM platforms will be an added advantage.
- Basic technical knowledge of web publishing.
- Experience with social media marketing and paid search.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Relevant Bachelors/University degree - Technical or Commercial or similar through experience. An MBA degree will be an added advantage.
- 8-10 years of experience, out of which a minimum of 4 years in digital marketing.