Product Owner - Analytical Reports - #941864
In the role of Analytical Report Product Owner you will lead the process of defining a report, the creation of the report and the continuous improvement of reports
- You will work on Technical Deep Dives, Future Outlooks, and Topic Guides
- Our clients rely on SBD s reports being clear and accurate and use them to understand how the market for a technology is changing
- The automotive industry is undergoing a huge transformation and our purpose is to deliver the confidence our clients need to succeed
Your responsibilities will include:
- Le a d ing the development of narrative pyramids and slide masters, and providing written analysis for a range of SBD Reports
- Applying expertise in analysis and report writing, collaborating with a range of
SBD experts to generate actionable insights
- Developing broad industry and topic awareness and applying methodologies to deliver valuable insights that our clients can action
- Developing product group improvements through listening to client feedback
- Guiding and coaching colleagues on report creation.
For success in this role you should demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Previous leadership of Products and Projects. This includes scoping of new reports, narrative structuring, and writing analysis that gives insight into a complex topic where the reader will be balancing nuanced decisions.
- Broad automotive CASES industry experience to enable an understanding of multiple SBD products. Be able to quickly understand relationships, dependencies and common characteristics between products.
- Ability to assimilate fundamentals of new topics within CASES quickly so that delivery skills can be applied to new products - e.g. comfortable with jumping between connected, EV and ADAS domains.
- Log ical & visual thinker: Able to create slides that convey complex messages.
- Team focused approach.