Associate Recruiter - #941904
We currently have a number of exciting and challenging opportunities available for experienced Associate Recruiters to be part of an exciting new RPO Talent Acquisition team working with one of the world's leadingconsumer healthcare companies.
Partnering with the wider Recruitment team, the Associate Recruiter will source and generate candidates the most talented candidates for our client while developing and keeping a continuous pipeline of a diverse pool of candidates. This role will be responsible for the identification, assessment and development of external candidate pools for client vacancies utilizing various resource tools, sourcing strategies, and techniques. You will proactively develop potential recruiting sources, maintain sourcing channel statistics, determine recruiting objectives and maintain sourcing data in the appropriate talent acquisition system (ATS or CRM).
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a talented individual who has two to four years recruitment industry experience and ideally have:
- Experience working in volume hiring, direct sourcing in a head hunting environment would be beneficial.
- Proven experience in building strong relationships with candidates and the ability to maintain and build a strong talent pipeline.
- Exceptional communication skills including strong written and verbal English language skills.
- Skilled in proactive research and talent pooling.
- Highly adaptable nature, you can embrace change and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Would be responsible for non- IT hiring.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a high performing regional team. If you have an interest in expanding your expertise in talent acquisition, please apply today!