Manager/Senior Manager - Sales (B2B - KAM) - #941908
Sinch is a global leader in the growing market for Communication Platforms as a Service (CPaaS) and mobile customer engagement. We are specialists in allowing businesses to reach everyone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, email, voice, and video.
We reach every phone on earth. From the lifechanging to the time-saving, we're helping our customers to interact with people like never before. For you, that means working in an environment that offers an incredible variety of exciting challenges, and the chance to impact how billions of people engage with their favorite brands. The dream of personalizing content to all 15 billion phones on the planet is no fairy tale!
More than 150,000 businesses, including many of the world’s largest companies and mobile operators, use Sinch’s advanced technology platform to engage with their customers. Moreover, Sinch has been profitable and fast-growing since its foundation. Sinch's core values are Make it Happen, Dream Big, Keep it Simple and Win Together. These values describe how our global organization works and inspire every of our more than 5,000 employees across 55 different countries.
Looking for energetic, focused, result oriented Sales / Business Development Manager for Chennai location. Should have at least 7 to 10 years of experience in Key Account Management (farming role) having successful track record in nurturing and developing key accounts and achieving sales targets. Must have exposure to interaction with senior level executives and should have excellent communication & relationship management skills.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Work with existing clients to drive business and revenue through product enhancement and product marketing.
· Actively seek and enable new revenue opportunities
· Build up a strong understanding of Messaging both from a product perspective as well as from a market perspective
· Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, client meetings.
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
· Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
· Build excellent relationships with customers
• Experience – Min 7 to 10 years in KAM role
• Must be an MBA from a recognized institute.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Ability to present and sell with ease.
• Strong people skills.
• Equally formidable creative, quantitative, and analytical skills.
• Experience with technology, business development, solution sales.
• Target orientation
Being you at Sinch
We're a worldwide group of people, committed to diversity. We're working to offer an increasingly inclusive workplace wherever you are. No matter who you are, you'll be able to explore new career and growth options - sharing your voice, building your path and making it happen with us.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered to join our team regardless of race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, and more.
Your life at Sinch
Being a Sincher is all about learning and being in pursuit of new challenges. Working in the offices, at home, or in a hybrid model, that means celebrating change and the unknown, rolling up your sleeves and seeing what impact you can have on the world. The only way is up, and you’ll be reaching for the opportunities that match where you want to take your career. It’s closer than you think.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Attractive Sales Incentive Policy