Farm Operations Sr Executive / Team Lead - #941909
Farm Operations Sr Executive / Team Lead
Ninjacart - Pioneer. Challenge Yourself. Create Better Lives.
Ninjacart is a pioneer in agritech. We believe in fostering a culture of innovation. We develop professionals who pioneer new ideas, simplify customer experiences, and impact the lives of millions. Our employees take complete ownership and truly belong.
Ninjacart is India's leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri-commerce ecosystem. Over the last 8 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers’ plates. We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before.
Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri-commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions.
Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to Linkedin.
We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to senior leaders. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
- #BetterLives For Every Agri Citizen
- How Ninjacart has evolved in the last 8 years
-Ninjacart Blog https://www.ninjacart.com/blog/
- Nandan Nilekani on Ninjacart
- Ninjacart Culture CODE
- Work with seed companies to understand the cultivation practices of assigned crop/ crop-variant and act as technical coordinator for monitoring
- Gather farmer referrals directly, through FPOs/ nurseries/ retailers or any other sources for growing the assigned crop/ crop-variant
- Complete the documentation for purchase guarantees or any other formalities to be completed by farmers for the assigned program
- Maintain and regularly share databases, reports, on-ground feedback or such other data as sought from time to time
- Role involves travel outside of the city, to the farms and across multiple districts in the identified region; flexibility expected
A Ninja is resilient, smart, and ambitious. Sounds like you? Here’s what you will need to have to join the Ninja Clan
- BSC agricultural (additional qualification MBA or PGDM agricultural shall be preferred).
- Should have at least 1 years of experience, ( Agriculture Marketing, Organic Farming, Fertilizer, Knowledge about Seeds and Agri Inputs )
- Knowledge of Marathi is a plus. Familiarity with Hindi and English is compulsory.
- Need to have an entrepreneurial mind set - Ability to navigate in an unstructured environment with limited supervision.
- Strong communication and people management skills.
- Readiness to understand products/business, culture of the organization and develop plans accordingly.
- Mandatory- Bike and smartphone
At Ninjacart, we are creating a workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business. Check out what Life at Ninjacart looks like!