Sr. Associate - Finance - #941922
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders
Originate and maintain relationships with domestic as well as international institutions
Preparing financial cash flow models and making high quality pitch-decks
Participate in fund raising strategy and fee negotiations along with Investor relations, Fund structuring.
The Successful Applicant
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in investor relations/ private banking/ investment banking/ M&A. Exposure to capital markets, and real estate fund management will be preferred
- Strong inter-personal skills, penchant for maintaining relationships
- Excellent writing skills, with experience of drafting pitch-books/IMs/documents and proficiency in financial modelling
- Basic understanding of domestic capital market regulations w.r.t. AIFs, taxations, fund structuring
- Ability to manage end-to-end transaction cycle and multi-task
- Qualification: MBA (Finance or Marketing)
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a fast-growing team and platform, and a PAN India role that offers exposure to multiple facets of real estate management business.