Practice Development Manager, Trivandrum - #941940
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The PDM/APDM for Restorative will be responsible for our market entry and sales of Invisalign to non-Invisalign segment in India. The individual will manage the business in order to achieve Operational Plan in line with company and country strategic objectives through detailed planning that includes but is not limited to; targeting plan, KOL development, establishing account relationships with customers and potential customers, Funnel management, organizing educational pathway, forecasting, product demos and all sales related activities.
This individual will have a proven track record of consistent on target performance in the medical device/healthcare industry, be passionate about sales and have a high level of business acumen. He/she will build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share by focusing on high value activity, selling and business development planning
In this role, you will…
- Achievement of quarterly and annual regional sales targets
- Cover assigned region and drive growth and revenue through existing partners and develop new partnerships ( i.e : dental labs, dental societies, OEM partners and/or dental companies)
- Activity Planning and report for Sales on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, and action plans to drive Funnel management and achieve sales targets
- Establish a strong relationship with existing and new customers; maintain KOLs by establish good cooperation relationship, develop the speakers strategically in the region.
- Identify and resolve customer issues and concerns independently
In this role, you’ll need …
- 3+ years of experience in sales/channel management/business development
- Preference to candidates who possess Dental Background (Restorative/Dental Implant and Laboratory knowledge). However, Industry experience in selling pharma Rx product & OTS Rx products, medical devices, capital equipment and distributor experience can be considered.
- Proven record of successful sales achievements and new business development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Can balance strong ability to nurture accounts with desire to seek out opportunities.
- Strong execution and problem-solving skills.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.