Campaign Analyst 2 - #941943
The Campaign team is the end-to-end expert for orchestrating and activating personalized customer and prospect connection journeys anywhere, anytime. We pride ourselves on our campaign management expertise across the entire lifecycle from planning and implementation to activation and performance tracking across any channel; owned or paid, offsite and onsite. Our team consists of experts proficient in various platforms, including PeopleCloud Media, PeopleCloud Messaging, CitrusAd, Adobe, Unica, Salesforce, and more.
What you will enjoy in this role
- Responsible for building and facilitating the campaign deployment process.
- Working in conjunction with the assigned account manager on designated accounts.
- Be part of a rapidly growing business in a high-growth domain.
- Be part of a fun team
What you will do
- Partner with the Account Management team to gather the necessary campaign details for accurate and timely launches, additionally discussing and tracking against the brand's goals & KPIs.
- Work closely with the Account Management teams to ensure successful delivery of all campaigns by monitoring campaign performance and delivery.
- Handle and oversee campaign setup, implementation, and trafficking within CitrusAd platform.
- Escalate potential delivery issues and optimize campaigns to meet performance goals.
- Generate campaign reports from the platform.
- Oversee billing & invoicing process to ensure billing accuracy.
- Be a trusted source of data, insight, and context of CitrusAd campaigns.
- 1-3 years of Ad Operations experience
- Experience with campaign management in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to quickly learn new tools and programs.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with all levels of internal stakeholders and external client partners
- Data-driven and analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Ability to sustain timeline management and campaign deliverables.
- Experience of directly collaborating with global stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and result oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.