Technical Associate - Workplace Services Service Desk - #941957
With a startup spirit and 115,000 + curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Technical Associate - Workplace Services Service Desk
Candidate with experience in PC software and hardware support in a corporate environment responsible for administration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Operating Systems viz. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.Responsibilities
Certain responsibilities related to Level 1 Service Desk Support are identified briefly below:
· 24x7 Level 1 IT Service Desk support through Phone, Chat, Email, Voicemail & Web (Self-service)
· Provide Incident, query and service request management and monitoring (incl. escalation)
· Initial remote desktop support, user access management, password reset, Windows and OS support, etc.
· Review and Maintain internal Service Desk Support/knowledge Base
· Implement and Maintain self-service/self-help resources and services
· Report on known outage and service impactsQualifications we seek in you!
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science.Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
· Good communication skills
· Familiar with ITIL framework.
· Beginning to intermediate knowledge of administration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Operating Systems viz. Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
· Beginning to intermediate knowledge of installation and troubleshooting of the following software suites: Adobe, Microsoft Office and other productivity suites.
· Expertise in Active Directory administration, including creation of domain/exchange accounts.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Good interpersonal skills and attention to customer service.
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Ability to effectively prioritize incidents and service requests.
· Ability to work in flexible hours based on business demands – and on-call support in off business hours and on weekends, as necessary.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.