Senior Recruiter - #941958
We currently have an exciting and challenging opportunity available for an experienced Senior Recruitment Partner to be part of our RPO Talent Acquisition team supporting one of the world's leadingconsumer healthcare companies. Partnering with Hiring Managers you will provide expertise as a business partner and trusted advisor. The job location for the role is Hyderabad or Mumbai.
As a Recruiter, you will build and optimize client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients. This role will provide high-touch relationship management, customer focus and responsiveness in both client and candidate facing activities. The Recruiter will manage recruitment related activities and is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness. This role may also be a sourcing only role for specialized niche areas such as technology or specific functions.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a talented individual who will have 7 or more years of solid end to end recruitment experience.
- Should have worked on hiring for industries like FMCG, FMCD, Life Science, Healthcare, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated stakeholder management experience at Senior levels like director, VP, BU head
- Understanding of end to end recruitment cycle from requirement gathering to offer. Should have experience with offer creation, negotiation, and closure.
- Have experience working on an applicant tracking system.
- Demonstrated MS Excel skill for maintaining recruitment trackers.
You need to be a clear and confident communicator and be able to work within a cohesive team environment. With your high level of accountability and ability to work with a high degree of flexibility you will create an immediate impact with your hiring managers, take accountability and understand that stakeholder engagement is the key to a successful recruitment solution. You will have to take initiative and utilize your lateral thinking while also embracing your strong consultative nature to make you shine in this role. As important, is your ability to embrace systems and processes with strong attention to detail.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a high performing and growing team. If you have an interest in expanding your expertise in talent acquisition, please apply today!