BM - #941962
Date: 1 week ago
City: Hisar, Haryana
Contract type: Full time
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Business Manager to drive sales and build relationships with architects, dealers, hotels, and high net worth individuals (HNI). The Business Manager will be responsible for achieving sales targets, developing and executing sales strategies, and maintaining relationships with key customers. This position requires a strong sales and marketing background, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets and increase market share.
- Build and maintain relationships with architects, dealers, hotels, and high net worth individuals.
- Develop and maintain a database of potential clients and actively pursue new business opportunities.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new opportunities and trends.
- Create and deliver presentations and proposals to potential clients.
- Negotiate and close sales contracts with clients.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to clients throughout the sales process.
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts for management.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the architecture, interior design or luxury goods industry.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and building successful customer relationships.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- If you meet the above requirements and are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team, please apply with your updated resume and a cover letter.