Commercial Finance Manager - #941984
- Work closely with the leadership team and get hands on experience
- Be a part of huge MNC
- Analyse monthly costs associated with each payment gateway and payment mode, including transaction fees, processing fees, set-up fees, and other related charges. Optimise costs to ensure efficiency and profitability.
- Monitor and promptly act on credit notes issued to customers, ensuring accuracy and timely resolution to maintain positive customer relations.
- Oversee all operations related to gift card programs, including issuance, redemption, and customer support, ensuring smooth and efficient processes.
- Address key issues identified in store audits promptly. Take appropriate actions to improve operations and address any areas of concern.
- Monitor and optimise the performance of existing commercial systems to reduce costs. Assess and renegotiate terms with service providers to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure timely completion of due diligence exercises for new and existing stores through agencies, ensuring compliance and minimising risks.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/MBA (Tier 1) with 4+ Years of Experience
- The candidate with a Retail/Ecommerce industry experience is preferred
What's on Offer
The incumbent gets a chance to get hands on experience on the commercial finance function and gets to be a part of a marquee organisation