Project Head - Fire Protections System Projects - #942023
Aegis Automation India Pvt. Ltd.
We are seeking an experienced Projects Head who has experience in handling Fire Protection System Projects for our company based out of Hyderabad. who has working experience with their own companies manpowerother than contractors In addition to handling projects in fire protection systems, it is essential for the candidate to have experience specifically in high-rise buildings whether they are residential or commercial.Join our team and be a part of our exciting projects in the field of fire protection systems.
The position offers a salary range of 90,000 to 130,000 CTC per month subject to experience + Project Incentives + Family Insurance.
Min Experience in FPS Segment - 15 years +
- Must have hands-on experience in handling multiple projects from start to handover of the projects.
- Must be sound at technical aspects of the Fire Protection System projects.
- RA Bills: Raise RA bills every 15 days for assigned projects.
- Budgeting: Submit weekly budgeting reports for assigned projects, including installation vs billable amount and material procurement track.
- Expenditure vs Revenue: Prepare budgeting documents with clear expenditure vs revenue details for the assigned projects.
- Documentation: Maintain all project-related documentation.
- Planning & Execution:
- Create schedules for material procurement based on approved drawings.
- Plan manpower according to site conditions.
- Regularly coordinate with clients.
- Prepare and track variations based on site conditions.
- Job Card Implementation at the site level
- Planning strategies and aligning the team to complete the work as per the timeline.
- Leading the Project Managers and guiding them in reaching the targets as per the timeline.
- Taking complete responsibility and Ownership of the projects assigned from
- Start to End of the Projects.
8. Reporting: Submit daily, weekly, and monthly reports, along with projections, for all site activities.
9. Timely Completion: Ensure projects are completed within the designated timeline.
10. Client Coordination: Act as the company representative when interacting with clients, general contractors, subcontractors, and vendors. Communicate data, concepts, and directions in a timely and organized manner.
11. Quality Assurance: Monitor and ensure adherence to the client's scope of work and quality criteria while minimizing costs.
12. Meeting Management: Participate in project review meetings with clients, record minutes of meetings, and take appropriate actions based on discussions.
- Proficiency in Excel is a must.
- Must be B- Tech / M-tech Mechanical
- Must have a minimum of 15 plus years of experience in handling only Fire Protection System Projects.
- Must have Experience in handling multiple FPS projects at least 7 to 10 projects.
- Must be good at planning, execution and handling from start to end of the Fire protection system projects.
- A strong network of contacts to recruit skilled manpower such as fitters, welders, and
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Fluent in spoken Hindi.